Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
SARC has a contract with LifeWorks to provide EAP services. Access to this program is open only to SARC Members.
Lifeworks provides employees with 24/7 access to the confidential support and resources they need to effectively:
- Manage personal and professional challenges
- Make healthier lifestyle choices
- Maintain wellness
- Achieve work-life balance
Through the SARC contract, there is access to the EAP services, as well as Work Life & Wellness Services which include:
- 24/7 telephone access to bilingual consultation with experts on child care, parenting, education, elder care, nutrition and wellness
- In-person consultation for legal issues
- Referrals to helpful community resources
- Extensive library of educational materials including articles, booklets, kits and audio recordings
- Online interactive tools, information and resources
- Live and online employee and manager effectiveness training
If you require additional information or wish to participate in the Employee Assistance Program, please contact John Friesen, Manager, Payroll & Benefits at 306-933-0616 or by email.